Wednesday, October 22, 2008

house update...

I haven't done a ton of new things to the house lately but I did finally get around to painting the guest room and putting a bed up. Now, the room is FAR from complete however, I suppose I could officially have a guest now!

The next home addition is this chair my mom purchased at a rummage sale for $5.00 some time ago. Of course it didn't look quite like this when my mom purchased it; it was rather ugly but she saw great potential and I must say, I now LOVE this chair. Thanks to the hard work of my mom and dad in refurbishing the chair (inside and out!), I now have another [comfy] seat in my living room. So please feel free to stop by for a visit anytime!

3 comments:

Laurin said...

The room looks great! Yay to your mom on finding that chair!

Wren said...

I just saw your mom at WalMart!! Great chair...and I love the red walls!

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

Yeah for some paint! love the chair:) Matt and I want to paint our guest room a very simular color, whats the name of the paint?