Sunday, January 17, 2010

Promises.

You know, at one point in my life several years ago I don't know that I really expected to learn big truth from teaching a children's Sunday School class.  These days I do.  It's totally normal.  It's my month to teach GraceKids at my church for the 7-12 year old class.  I love these kids... Anyway, this year's curriculum has been centered around the promises of God for those of us who are found in Christ and the past couple of weeks I've had the joy of teaching on 3 specific promises namely, God will never leave us, nothing can ever separate us from God, and God will complete us (or conform us to the image of Christ).  As these specific promises have been at the forefront of my mind, I can't tell you how many times I've clung to these promises as of late. I'm so thankful we have a loving Father who is faithful to himself and to upholding his own glory, therefore we know that we can trust his promises when everything around us seems unstable.  AND I'm also thankful that the Father has used a curriculum made for little hearts to speak big truth to me as he so graciously reminds me of his promises.      

1 comment:

Laurin said...

Love it...He upholds His own glory. We hope and take joy in His glory and it is ALWAYS there to hope and joy in!