Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WHATEVER 2009 brings your way....

Remember:
If God doesn’t rule your mundane,
then he doesn’t rule you, because
that’s where you live.
-Paul Tripp

Initially, I'd beg to differ with anyone that says that my 2008 was mundane. As a whole, it was not. With that said, I will admit that I did also have my fair share of mundane days mixed in among the rest. Through every day, I'm so very thankful God rules in every detail of the mundane exactly as he does in the mist of everything else (excitement, chaos, tragedy, sadness, change, etc). So whether your (or my) 2009 turns out to be eventful or mundane... or most likely both... be ruled by Christ each day in this new year. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Laurin said...

What a wonderful quote, Brienne! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!