Friday, September 5, 2008

quirks.

I was tagged by Laurin....Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger they've been tagged.

Here are mine...
1. I usually don't end up cutting the tags out of my new clothes until after the first time I've worn the new article of clothing. Yes, this is a bit weird and I have no clue why I do this!
2. I am in LOVE with talk radio (specifically, WREC AM 600). I usually listen when while I am getting ready for work in the morning, while I am at my desk at work (yes, I listen online :), when I am in my car going to and from lunch, you get the idea... As a side note, it is esp. interesting this time of year with the upcoming election!
3. I really bothers me to ride in a car when the doors aren't locked. Therefore, it is the very first thing I do when I get in my car.
4. I can chew gum for hours on end... the same piece. It would be no big thing for me to put in a piece of gum after lunch and not spit it out until I leave work for the day.
5. I get overwhelmed at work (and outside of work too at times) if I do not have a list of tasks that need to be completed. No list means stuff doesn't get done!
6. I like new school supplies... yes, this probably qualifies me as over-the-top odd but I love new pens, pencils, and highlighters. One of my favorite things about being in school was getting new school supplies each year. Now that I am no longer in school, this quirk translates to my love of office supplies... I love to organize my desk! I absolutely love the fact that everything at my desk has a "home." I think it is fun when I go to Office Depot or Office Max and need to buy something... although it is equally as fun just to go in and look! :)
I'm tagging... Bobbi, Ashley, Wren, and Heather!

2 comments:

Laurin said...

so funny! thanks for participating!

Lee said...

for #4: i can chew gum for about 5 minutes and then i spit it out. i just get tired of it. what's your secret?! haha.