Monday, May 12, 2008

home.

I so LOVE to travel! I love going to new places, experiencing new things, eating “new” food, learning new things and seeing a different way of life. With that said, after being gone to Los Angeles for 10 days I also LOVE coming back to Memphis... for as long as the Lord has me planted here, this is home. With said, I had a blast on the West Coast! I got to eat at In-n-Out (twice! Because it was SO good!), Roscoe’s Chicken-n-Waffles, and loads of other great places we don’t have here in Memphis. I got to see the sunset over the Pacific Ocean and drive down the rocky coastline to San Diego. It was interesting to go to both the Regan and Nixon Presidential Libraries. San Juan Capistrano, one of the oldest missions in California, is absolutely beautiful. And of course, a trip to LA is not complete without a walk down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, a drive through Malibu, and time spent in an infamous LA traffic jam. So, I while liked LA more than I actually thought I would, I’m glad it is not my home… I am indeed glad to be home.


No comments: