Tuesday, April 22, 2008

more progress on the house...

Well, I figured it was time for an update on the house. I can now report that the only remaining "room" yet to be painted in my house is in fact the upstairs hallway. Thanks to Emily Blanchard and Kelly Rodgers my bedroom is now completely painted (including both closets which I painted this weekend); thanks guys! I now officially have a new refrigerator and am slowly accumulating furniture. Enjoy the following recent pics!

Just so you know...
Picture 1: New kitchen table and chairs (pub height)
Picture 2: Kitchen with the new fridge
Picture 3: Antique desk from my aunt in the "entryway" area
Picture 4: Upstairs bathroom
Picture 5: Bedroom with a very fresh coat of paint!

3 comments:

Laurin said...

It is looking SO good! I love that desk!

Anonymous said...

Brienne, It looks awesome. You have done a great job! Laura M.

Anonymous said...

Dear Brienne:
Your new home looks "Fabulous"! Can't wait to see it in person! Congrats again on passing your test, and for the beatiful home God has blessed you with!

Blessings, and Love,
Sandy O