Monday, April 19, 2010

wondering

I'm wondering if all true believers adopted Hudson Taylor's view of missions how many unreached people groups would still be out there today?


For those of you who are keeping score at home, I am now reading Hudson Taylor: The Growth of a Work of God, which is Volume II.  These books now officially have to be at the top of my "Favorite Books of all Time" list; again I urge you to run get these two books!   **Update: Just so you know, the two volume set is on sale here now!!**

"For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts."   -Malachi 1:11

2 comments:

Kelly Rodgers said...

Thanks for posting these Brienne. I pray this book has been very beneficial for you. It appears to have been so. I have three books to read right now, and I think this one might have to be my fourth : )

Cassie said...

Wow. Thank you. Praying Psalm 138:8 for you, "The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands."