Thursday, April 2, 2009

something new

Warning: This could potentially sound odd!
In an effort to be more dilligent about memorizing scripture I've tried something new this week and so far, I like it. I wrote the passage of scripture on a note card, which is pretty typical however, I decided to put the card in a Ziploc bag and tape it to the tile in my shower. Voila! Now I have a "waterproof" scripture card so I can work on my memorization as I shower! Yep, so far I like it and it seems to be working....

2 comments:

In Definition said...

brienne, oddly enough as i was swimming on my lunch hour wednesday i thought to myself - hmmm, i could really use this time to memorize scripture. i thought about the zip lock idea. i'm not sure i'm brave enough to do it though - i think the life guard might require some epxlanation:)

Lee said...

i know a girl who used this kind of method to study for a test! hey, whatever works....