Friday, February 27, 2009

25 things i hate about facebook

So generally, I'm ok with Facebook. It is fun at times and I do enjoy it. However, it is also a waste of time and it is not void of its annoyances. I'm definitely a minimalist when it comes to fb... I don't care how many gifts someone gives me, I'm just going to delete them. I DO NOT understand "poking" and I think that most apps are just plain a waste of my time. In the same vein, I submit to you this rather humorous video (That I totally found here). Let me know what YOU think... enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious.I feel the same way about facebook. Let's do dinner soon. Laura m.

Wren said...

My thoughts exactly...I tried facebook out 2 different times and could not stand it and 'deactivated' my account!!! HA! For some reason, I like bloggin' instead!

HouseOfSmooches said...

LOVE it!! I'm not big on the "extras" of FB either, but I'm still addicted to checking it every day :)