Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Work in Progress...

Thanks to two very gracious friends, I can now report that almost the entire downstairs of my house has a fresh (and colorful) coat of paint. Many thanks to Laura and Joel Minton (who are expert painters) for their hard work last night helping me paint. Here's the results of our progress after the evening...


For the record, the color you see in the living room is called Tobacco Road and though it has a greenish tint in the photos above it is really a beautiful khaki with a slight olive undertone--it is quite nice actually.

I must also give props to Emily Blanchard for helping me paint the cabinets (though they are not really pictured here); thanks Em!

5 comments:

Laurin said...

Brienne! It looks great! So nice of Joel and Laura to help. Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Def LOVE it!! Great color choices I might add! Can't wait to see it up close, and personal!

Anonymous said...

looks so good. i must say...the cabinets are my favorite! :)
Em

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT girl! Can't wait to see if personally with stuff in it:)

Anonymous said...

your house looks great! I love the colors!!

Sarah