Monday, April 7, 2008

I can support THIS business!

While walking through several grocery stores these days (Wal-Mart and Kroger, to name just two) you can’t help but see a display for these delicious Bolthouse Farms drinks found in your produce section—just next to the carrots, lettuce, asparagus, etc. One of my personal favorites is the ‘Perfectly Protein Vanilla Chai with Soy Protein’ Mmm… so very tasty and great for you too! It’s got a great chai taste, a hint of vanilla, and packed with 19 grams of soy protein… who knew soy protein tasted so fantastic! But what I absolutely love about these drinks is their company mission statement and corporate philosophy. Now this is a philosophy I can definitely jump on board with! Praise God for the individuals that make up corporations that publicly bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bear on every aspect of their world… including their business dealings.
Company Mission
"I have planted… watered... but God gave the increase." I Cor. 3:6
Corporate Philosophy
The purpose of this Company is to glorify God through our business transactions, our work, and our relationships. It is further our desire to bring honor and glory to the Name of Jesus Christ by following God's Word in all of our dealings with employees, suppliers, and customers. God's Work as contained in His Inspired Scriptures will be the final authority in all Corporate matters concerning direction, decisions, and disputes.

3 comments:

Laurin said...

What great news...I love their smoothies and love their mission too! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ohhh, I havent heard of these drinks, but will definitely be on search now. They sound delicious! Thanks for the helpful hint, Martha!

~laura

Jonathan said...

I LOVE Bolthouse!! I got turned on to Bolthouse drinks about three years ago and whole heartedly started supporting them after i, too, found out they have a Christians in their head leadership! Great plug!